[wildtrade] Volunteer Intern - Fall 2014

marin tournier marin.tournier at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 21:49:09 ICT 2014

To whom it may concern,

Currently student in a master program in sustainable development I am
looking for an internship during the next fall.

During my studies, I had opportunities to get involve in some projects
related to wildlife conservation issues. Thank to those experiences I
discovered the real passion that I have when working for this and therefore
looking to gain even more practical knowledge and skills in it.

Thus, I am contacting you today to ask if there is any organisation which
may be interested to recruit a volunteer intern during the period of fall
2014.

You will also find enclosed my CV for more information about my background.

Also, feel free to contact me.

Thanks in advance for regarding this!

Best regards,

Marin Tournier

--
*Marin Tournier*
Msc Sustainable Development - Uppsala University

Tel: +0033 651 117 949
Email: marin.tournier at gmail.com  /  Skype: marintournier