[wildtrade] SAVE VIETNAM’S WILDLIFE (before known as CPCP) now launches our official website

Nguyen Van Thai asianpangolin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 12:12:19 GMT 2014

Dear colleagues,

Save Vietnam’s Wildlife <http://www.savevietnamswildlife.org/> is honored
to announce the launch of our  official English website
www.savevietnamswildlife.org on Wednesday 19th November 2014.

Save Vietnam’s Wildlife was established as a national Non-Profit
Organisation on July 22nd 2014 and our website showcases what we have been
doing. The Vietnamese version will be issued within the next month.

Our website provides an overview of the conservation achievements of Save
Vietnam’s Wildlife over the last few months and of the Carnivore and
Pangolin Conservation Program's in the past several years of which Save
Vietnam’s Wildlife (SVW) continues to take responsibility for.

Despite threats of habitat loss and the illegal wildlife trade, Save
Vietnam’s Wildlife is actively engaged in the correct placement of
confiscated wildlife. We strive to carry out scientific research increasing
the understanding of the requirements for threatened species in the wild
and in captivity; educate and train the public and rangers to promote
positive perceptions and attitudes towards wildlife conservation; and
develop conservation breeding programmes for threatened species to support
wild populations. Finally, we’re continually evolving our animal welfare
standards and practices promoting ideals to zoos and rescue centres across
Vietnam.

We are writing to express our deepest thanks for your generous donation and
support to The Carnivore and Pangolin Conservation Program in the past and
Save Vietnam’s Wildlife in the future. We are excited about what can be
achieved with your continued support.

On behalf of the team at Save Vietnam's Wildlife

All the best,

===================================
<http://www.savevietnamswildlife.org/>www.savevietnamswildlife.org
Address: Cuc Phuong National Park, Ninh Binh, Vietnam
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzFp7-IH8CzyQy4bZGIfGaA>
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/savevietnamswildlife>
<https://www.facebook.com/save.vietnams.wildlife>

*Thai Van Nguyen | Executive Director*