[wildtrade] ENV Show: Give marine turtles a chance!

ENV Communication communication.env at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 10:50:59 +07 2018

[image: Image]

*JUNE'S ENV SHOW*

Give marine turtles a chance!
[image: Image]
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25PV7WdtOpE&list=PLsU9g2uHKijb1TN8U2GnIuDTYCWK6Y27Q>

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am pleased to inform you that Education for Nature Vietnam (ENV) released
our latest ENV Show celebrating World Sea Turtle Day. Join our charming ENV
Show host, Giang on Con Dao - Vietnam's last major stronghold for nesting
green sea turtles. Along with our dedicated volunteers on the island, she
delivers exciting updates on marine turtle conservation efforts in Vietnam.

Every little action counts in the fight against wildlife crime!

Please view the latest episode of the ENV Show and share our video with
your network to help us spread awareness and *#givemarineturtlesachance* in
Vietnam!

Kind regards,

Watch this show
*HERE*
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25PV7WdtOpE&list=PLsU9g2uHKijb1TN8U2GnIuDTYCWK6Y27Q>

Watch previous shows
*HERE*
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsU9g2uHKijb1TN8U2GnIuDTYCWK6Y27Q>

Follow us on social media and get involved
*Facebook* <https://www.facebook.com/EducationforNatureVietnam/>
*Instagram* <https://www.instagram.com/env.wildlife/>

*Hien Thao Nguyen*
Media Campaigns Officer - Education for Nature - Vietnam (ENV)
Address: Room 1701, Building 17T5, Hoang Dao Thuy Str., Ha Noi
Phone: 84 024 62815424  Fax: 84 024 62815423
Email: hiennt.env at gmail.com
ᐧ