[wildtrade] [ENV] Wildlife Crime Bulletin (Issue 1. 2019)

ENV Communication communication.env at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 10:58:22 +07 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,

Welcome to the first edition of the 2019 Wildlife Crime Bulletin
<http://thiennhien.org/images/Tailieu/Tailieukhac/wcb-no-1-2019.pdf> from
Education for Nature – Vietnam (ENV).

As usual, the publication’s articles highlight some of the most prominent
issues of wildlife trade in Vietnam and the efforts of ENV and the
authorities as partners in conservation.

[image: wcb-2019.jpg]

*Under the spotlight in this issue are:*

• Judges and prosecutors making headway in the war on wildlife trafficking

• Correctly handling crimes involving pangolin scales

• Resolution No.05/2018/NQ-HDTP giving clearer guidance on implementing the
new Penal Code

• Call for Outstanding Achievement Award for Wildlife Protection nominations

• Our crime logs featuring successful case highlights that reflect the
outstanding efforts of our law enforcement and Forest Protection Department
partners

All our previous issues can be downloaded from the ENV website:
http://bit.ly/2kQRWUk. Please feel free to share this email with others in
your network who may be interested in wildlife protection and the work of
ENV.

Best Regards,

--

*Communications Team*

*Education for Nature - Vietnam (ENV)*
[image: ENV logo EN white background.jpg]

*Address*: Block 17T5, 17th floor, Room 1701, Hoang Dao Thuy Street, Cau
Giay District, Hanoi, Vietnam

*Tel:* +844 6281 5424

*Email:* communication.env at gmail.com

*Website*: www.envietnam.org