[opportunities] Re-advertise: Employment opportunity at World Vision Vietnam - Micro Finance Operation Manager

Cao Thi Thuy Duong Cao_Thi_Thuy_Duong at wvi.org
Mon Nov 3 17:24:35 ICT 2014

Dear ALL,

World Vision International Vietnam (WVV) is looking for Vietnamese
competent candidates to fill the vacancy of Micro Finance Operation
Manager
Regular work base: Hanoi

Deadline for application: 16 November 2014

Interested candidates are invited to send WV Vietnam's standard
application form and detailed Curriculum Vitae to job_application at wvi.org
 before above mentioned deadline.

Please visit our website at
http://www.wvi.org/micro-finance-operation-manager for further
information.

We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race
and gender.
A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be
offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and
responsibilities.

World  Vision  is  a  Christian  humanitarian  organization  which works
to improve  the  quality  of  life  of  people,  especially  children, who
are
marginalized and living in poverty regardless of religion, race and
gender.

We appreciate if you could help to circulate the information to your
networks. Thank you very much for your support.

Best regards,
Cao Thi Thuy Duong
People and Culture Officer
World Vision Vietnam
4th floor, HEAC building, 14-16 Ham Long Str., Hoan Kiem Dist., Hanoi
Tel: 84. 4. 39439920 (ext. 118)
Fax: 84. 4. 39439921
Mobile: 0915 676 305
Website: www.wvi.org/vietnam