[opportunities] CHANGE is looking for Managing Director, MarCom Manager, Project Coordinator, and Climate Change Campaigner

Hong Hoang hong at changevn.org
Mon Nov 3 15:44:41 ICT 2014

Dear all,

CHANGE, a local NGO working on environmental protection, climate change,
and sustainable development, is looking for passionate and committed
candidates for our growing team in HCMC.

Since establishment in early 2013, we have been working on 2 high-profile
programs:

1. A program to reduce the demand for consuming endangered wildlife, "When
the buying stops, the killing can too", in partnership with WildAid,
http://www.wildaidvietnam.org/  https://www.facebook.com/WildAidVietnam. In
2014-2015, we are focusing on rhino horn demand reduction.

2. The 350.org climate change movement https://www.facebook.com/vietnam350,
which our team started in 2011 already. In the past 4 years, we have
engaged thousands of volunteers in many 350.org's global Days of Action and
campaigns: The Moving Planet (2011), Connect the Dots (2012), Vietnam Power
Shift (2013), People's Climate March (2014), as well as other projects: A
Different Earth Hour, Climate Camp, The Sun in a Bottle etc

We have just also started working on a corporate engagement program,
wishing to bring green initiatives to the corporate sector, as well as
engage them in working out sustainable solutions and supporting climate
change affected communities in Vietnam.

With expansion of our program expected for the coming years, we are looking
for excellent candidates for the following positions:

- Managing Director, JD here
http://changevn.org/recruitment-managing-director/
- MarCom Manager, JD here
http://changevn.org/recruitment-marketing-communications-manager/
- Project Coordinator, JD here
http://changevn.org/recruitmentproject-coordinator/
- Climate Change Campainer, JD not available yet, but this position will be
coordinating our 350,org climate change movement in Vietnam and build other
climate change campaigns and projects

Please write to our HR Manager Mr Tung Tran (tungtran at changeorg.vn) by
November 10. Please help us forward this to anyone you know who might be
interested in these positions.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Hong

Hong Hoang
Founder & Executive Director
*CHANGE*
P13.3, E2, My Duc Building, 220 Xo Viet Nghe Tinh Street
Binh Thanh District, HCMC, Vietnam
T: (84) 8668 13513
M: (84) 903 403 686
hong at changevn.org