[opportunities] FW: Job description - Program Manager - Hanoi, Vietnam

Nga, Ha Thi Quynh HaThiQuynh.Nga at careint.org
Wed Dec 21 10:22:04 ICT 2016

For your interest.
Q. Nga

From: Gillian Pearl [mailto:gillian at pearlconsultingservices.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2016 2:53 PM
To: Nga, Ha Thi Quynh; Huong, Vu Lan
Subject: Job description - Program Manager - Hanoi, Vietnam

Hi Huong and Nga,

Wearing my agency hat, I wanted to share a job description with you that I currently have open.  It is for a full-time, contract role based in Hanoi working on some exciting and meaningful projects with one of our clients, Facebook.

Please take a look at the role and let us know if there's anyone you would recommend for the job.  People who are very similar to the two of you would probably be a great fit for the role and a candidate who has been personally recommended by one of you would be very seriously considered.

Thanks,
Gill

Gillian Pearl
Founder & Principal │ PCS