[opportunities] AEA: repost on recruiting Senior Programme and ME Officer 30 Oct

info vietnam info-vietnam at aide-et-action.org
Mon Oct 30 11:22:35 +07 2017

Dear sir/madam,

AEA would like to request a reposting of the position of Snr Program and
M&E Officer with the extended deadline to *13 Nov, 2017 *

Please kindly help to post it on NGO center website.

Best regards,

----------------------------------

Aide et Action International (AEAI) is an international NGO, headquartered
in Geneva, Switzerland.  AEA International began its programs in 1981 and
is now working in more than 20 countries across Africa, the Caribbean,
Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia and China to support the development of
sustainable education projects with our belief in the universal right to a
quality education. Each AEAI intervention is based around this ethos.

AEA Vietnam started working in 2003 focusing on Early Childhood Care and
Education (ECCE). Over more than 10 years of experiences along with local
communities, partner organizations, and governments, we have implemented a
number of projects in various locations in  Vietnam. We are currently
recruiting a creative, enthusiastic and innovative Vietnamese candidate for
the position of Senior Programme and M&E Officer.  A very competitive
salary, benefits, and career development will be offered for qualified
candidates commensurate with the responsibilities and qualifications. The
TOR is attached herewith.
·         Long term stable and secure job
·         13 months salary fixed per year
·         Full package of SOCIAL, HEALTH & UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCES as laws
required
·         Extra accident & medical care insurances for staff
Please send your application letter, CV and related qualification to email
address: info-vietnam at aide-et-action.org no later than *13th Nov 2017*.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for tests/interviews.

--

Trân trọng / Best regards,

Add: No. 15, Lane 46, Hao Nam Str., Dong Da dis., Hanoi, Vietnam

Tel: +844 3726 5537        +844 3211 5932

Website: vietnam.seac.aide-et-action.org <http://vietnam.seac/>

Facebook: www.facebook.com/AEAVN