[opportunities] Vacancy for Social Worket at HSCV's Blossom House for girls

Trang Pham ptrang at hscv.org
Mon Mar 5 11:03:19 +07 2018

Dear VUFO,

Humanitarian Services for Children of Vietnam (HSCV) is having a vacancy
for Social Worker at our Blossom House for girls. I am attaching here the
job advertisement. Please kindly help to spread the information on this job
oppotunity to your subcribers.

Thank you for your support,

---
Pham Quynh Trang
Program Manager
*Humanitarian Services for Children of Vietnam*
Add: Số 8, ngõ 145E phố Yên Phụ, Tây Hồ, Hà Nội
Website: http://www.hscv.org/
Tel:   +84 24 3715 1263
Mob: +84 972 88 77 03
Email: ptrang at hscv.org