[opportunities] Oxfam in Vietnam is looking for a Legal Expert on Personal Data Protection @ DataLab project

Pham Thuy Dung Dung.PhamThuy at oxfam.org
Mon Mar 5 18:05:48 +07 2018

Dear all,

Oxfam in Vietnam is looking for a Legal Expert on Personal Data Protection for our DataLab project.
DataLab is an innovation project of Oxfam in Vietnam aimed to bring together creative people and technical solutions to spark (big) data-driven innovations for sustainable development. The innovation spins off new, tailored development services that directly feeds into (real-time) to our knowledge development, thereby furthering Oxfam’s overall ambition to make knowledge driven and evidence-based decisions.

Proposals should be received no later than 13 March 2018.

Thanks and best regards,

Dung
PHAM THUY DUNG | Programme Officer
Oxfam in Vietnam | 22 Le Dai Hanh | Hanoi, Vietnam
+84 24 3945 4448 ext 412
Email: Dung.PhamThuy at oxfam.org<mailto:Dung.PhamThuy at oxfam.org>
https://vietnam.oxfam.org/<redir.aspx?REF=BfA90A9O89AF5H_qJoYFgk5nOMul9OFufK3yNZqxEaLXq-EL1Z_TCAFodHRwczovL3ZpZXRuYW0ub3hmYW0ub3JnLw..> | www.oxfamblogs.org/vietnam<http://www.oxfamblogs.org/vietnam>

Oxfam does not tolerate abuse, fraud or corruption. We welcome feedback and treat information in confidence. Please share any concerns about our work. Call +84439454448 or email to Oxfam.vietnam at oxfam.org<mailto:Oxfam.vietnam at oxfam.org>
[Logo EiU-02]