[opportunities] TB Program Manager/Senior Program Manager at the Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI)

Quynh Nguyen qnguyen at clintonhealthaccess.org
Thu Sep 23 13:22:30 +07 2021

Dear Ngân,

Please help to post this TOR on your website and circulate it around to those who are interested. Thank you very much for your support as always.

Dear Colleagues,
We are looking for competent candidate for TB Program Manager/Senior Program Manager position. Please see in the attached file for more information.

Best regards,
Quynh.

Quynh Nguyen I Finance Administrative Assistant, Vietnam I Clinton Health Access Initiative
4th Flr., DC Building No. 144, Doi Can Str., Ba Dinh Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam I  Tel: +84 24 6273 6780 I  Skype: quynhnhuneu50