[corporate-engagement-wg] Next Meeting Reminder (August 18) and other info.

Gareth Durrant gareth.d at mariestopes.org.vn
Tue Aug 4 07:11:55 BST 2015

Hi CEWGers

Thanks for coming to our sixth meeting! See below for meeting follow up
including; contact details, a revised version of the agenda, next meeting
info and our revised to do list.

A copy of the discussion paper presented at the Disaster Response forum
'Partnering with the business sector for disaster preparedness, response and
recovery

Insights into strategic cross-sector partnerships' is available here
<http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/webfm_send/8864> .

Thank you to AFAP for hosting the meeting and Thanik for completing the
minutes from our meeting on the 19th of May 2015 (available here
<http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/webfm_send/8863> ). Meeting minutes from the
7th are attached and our next meeting will likely to be hosted by AFAP
(unless someone would like to put their hands up?)

Apologies also for my non-attendance, something came up. I will see you all
on the 18th of August.

1.       Contact details and information about Oxfam's 'Gender
Transformative and Responsible Agribusiness Investment in Vietnam and in the
Region'

Name: Do Thuy Ha (Ha), Private Sector Program Manager

Contact: Ha.DoThuy at oxfamnovib.nl

2.       Agenda of the seventh meeting:

         i.          Reflection on previous meeting and update from members
(Including an update on AMNEP Forum in Bangkok Tuan as well as Disaster
Preparedness Forum Reto)

       ii.           CSR, Value Chains and GRAISEA presented by Do Thuy Ha

      iii.           Corporate Engagement Landscape, the broader policy
agenda for the working group as well as how this relates to Oxfam's GRAISEA
project .

A.      Quick exercise  Who is working on what?  Issues of duplication

B.      If we work on Value Chain Development? What do we what are some of
the deliverables?

     iv.            Discussion regarding group advocacy priorities.

       v.            CEWG Admin and close

3.       Next meeting