[corporate-engagement-wg] Expressions of Interest_cross-sector partnerships for disaster preparedness

Gareth Durrant gareth.d at mariestopes.org.vn
Fri Jun 5 08:12:38 BST 2015

Hi CEWGers,

Can I get a quick show of hands who would be interested in showcasing their
cross-sector partnerships for disaster preparedness at an upcoming forum?

I have a phone call with CSR Asia scheduled for Monday and I would like to
gauge the level of interest. The idea is to get relevant working group
members together to showcase their disaster preparedness, response, recovery
and resilience work.

I'm thinking COHED but I'm sure there are others who fit the bill.

More info here; http://www.csr-asia.com/course-detail.php?id=156
<http://www.csr-asia.com/course-detail.php?id=156%20>

Cheers,

Gareth Durrant- Business Development Advisor
Marie Stopes International in Vietnam

Apartments 201-205| A1 Building| Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound

No. 298 Kim Ma Street| Ba Dinh District| Hanoi| Vietnam

Email  <mailto:gareth.d at mariestopes.org.vn> gareth.d at mariestopes.org.vn|

Tel +84(4) 3722 5471-Ext 241| Mob +84 1235044490

Web  <http://www.mariestopes.org.vn/> www.mariestopes.org.vn   Call Centre:
1900 55 88 82

Providing choices in reproductive healthcare

Social Franchise Network:

 <http://www.bluestar.org.vn/> www.bluestar.org.vn

 <http://www.tinhchiem.vn/> www.tinhchiem.vn