[corporate-engagement-wg] Meeting Follow Up; Contacts, Links, Info

Gareth Durrant gareth.d at mariestopes.org.vn
Mon Sep 7 08:39:37 BST 2015

Hi CEWGers

Thanks for coming to our seventh meeting, our first with tele-speakers! See below for meeting follow up including  contact details, links and next steps

1.       Contact details

Name: Ms. Dana  RH Doan

Contact: dana at linvn.org

Name: Outi Annala

Contact: outi.annala at gmail.com

2.       Links

The first link is to the presentation of by LIN Centre and Outi

http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/webfm_send/9146

The second link is to the Nielsen Global Survey of CSR June 2014

http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/webfm_send/9160

3.       Next meeting