[corporate-engagement-wg] Meeting Follow Up; Contacts, Links, Info

Lien Nguyen Thi Bich LienNB at childfund.org.vn
Mon Sep 7 09:14:41 BST 2015

Hi Gareth,

I started the connection with private sector through my HRA network and so many companies showed their interest in learning much more about the CSR and possible cooperation with NGOs. As many participants register for the meeting while I know we should focus and prioritise for this first meeting between both sides. Please let me know, besides the speaker, how many persons from private sector we want to invite so I can make the list shorted. 3-4 are ok?

Thank you.

Regards,
Lien

Nguyen Thi Bich Lien
Organisational Operations Manager | ChildFund in Vietnam Representative Office
Level 2, Phu Dien Building, 83A Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
P: (+844) 3944 6449 I Ext.102
F: (+844) 3944 6453