[Childrights-wg] Urgent call for the meeting to do normination for the Stars Foundation's Award in 2015

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Mon Mar 9 05:13:18 GMT 2015

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

As requested from Stars Foundation, they would to select 5 local NGOs for
2015 awards in their program and ask CRWG INGOs member to help finding the
potential ones. The time to submit applications is limited. So We would
like to call a short meeting to all INGOs member of CRWG to join the
meeting on Thursday 12 March, 2015  14 PM at Plan International
Officice. (Summer Set Tower, 106 Hoang Quoc Viet, Hanoi).  You can
norminate your partners or any local NGOs who reach the criterias.

we've attached a sample referral partner agreement just to give you a sense
of the terms of the relationship with referral partners, and we've also
attached the appendix which outlines the criterias.

Further question, you can contact one of our Co-chair Mrs. Nguyen Thi An

Best regards and see you all on Thursday

Thuha