[dmwg] Information Request - DMWG

Stacey Sawchuk stacey.sawchuk at undp.org
Wed Oct 29 15:12:55 ICT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

The Strengthening Institutional Capacity for Disaster Risk Management in Vietnam, Including Climate Change Related Risks - Phase II (SCDM II) Project is currently reviewing key documents from 2014.

As part of this process I am trying to find any:

  1.  New or revised DRR and CCA policies, strategies and legislation that address all components of DRM and that keep track of the changing dynamics of DRR and CCA and of climate change impacts.
  2.  New or revised DRR and CCA policies, strategies and legislation that take significant account of disaster risk and climate change challenges; integrate issues of gender equality and the differing needs of vulnerable groups

If you are aware of any relevant information please contact me with the name of the document and location where I can find a copy (or attach it) before 10 November 2014 so it can be included in our review.

I appreciate any suggestions or information you may have on relevant documents in Vietnamese and/or English.

Cam on cac anh/chi,
Em Stacey

Stacey Sawchuk
Disaster Risk Reduction & Climate Change Adaptation Facilitator
Strengthening Institutional Capacity for Disaster Risk Management in Vietnam, Including Climate Change Related Risks - Phase II (SCDM II)

Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development,
6 Nguyen Cong Tru, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi, Vietnam
------
United Nations Development Programme
25-29 Phan Boi Chau, Hanoi, Vietnam
------