[dmwg] Request for collection of documents related to CBDRM/ DRR/ CCA

Thai Anh NGUYEN thaianh.nguyen at ifrc.org
Fri Oct 31 12:37:41 ICT 2014

Dear colleagues,

Under the DIPECHO 9 project, Vietnam Red Cross together with International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (the IFRC) will support DMC to build database of CBDRM project in Vietnam. The database will consist of CBDRM training, IEC Materials, Approved CBDRM documents and reference documents for CBDRM, DRR, CCA and other relevant topics. DMC will open a portal on their website for the CBDRM database which would enhance accessibility by practitioners at national, provincial, district and commune.

In order to start building up the database for reference documents, we kindly request you to share with us all relevant documents developed by your organisations, both Vietnamese and English (if available) with high resolution. If the volume is too big, please let us know, so we can find an appropriate way to share file, either through email, dropbox or usb sticks.

Thank you very much for your cooperation

Regards
Thai Anh

Nguyen Thai Anh
DRR Programme Officer

International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
Viet Nam Delegation | 8th floor, 59 Quang Trung  Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Dir. +84 4 3942 2980 ext 128 | Fax. +84 4 3942 2987 | Mob. +84 945 666 056
E-mail thaianh.nguyen at ifrc.org|<mailto:thaianh.nguyen at ifrc.org|> Skype thaianh.nguyen