[SUNWG] SUN CSA VietNam regularly meeting

Khanh Ngo khanhngo at chp.org.vn
Tue Feb 11 15:55:12 +07 2020

Dear Mr. Thach and all,

We are so sorry because both me and Ms. Ha could not join in tomorrow's
meeting. Please share meeting minutes for us. I would like to introduce
other CHP member, Dr. Le Thi Thanh Huyen, who is former UNFPA staff and
rich experience on MCH, especially she could provide more information about
village midwifery services in northern mountainous provinces (as questioned
by Ms An). I hope that we could have more opportunities to work together.

See you in next meetings
Best regards,
Khanh

*Dr. Ngo Thi Khanh*

*Director*
*Center for Community Health Promotion (CHP)*
*Mobile: 0913002947*
*Email: khanhngo at chp.org.vn <khanhngo at chp.org.vn>*