[SUNWG] SUN CSA VietNam regularly meeting

Thach, Nguyen Ngoc NguyenNgoc.Thach at savethechildren.org
Tue Feb 11 16:40:43 +07 2020

Dear Dr.Khanh,

Sorry for that and we will share meeting minute with you.

Dear Dr.Huyen

Warmly welcome you from SUN CSA VietNam family. Hope to see you soon.

Best regard!
Thach

Nguyen Ngoc Thach | JSDF Project | Health and Nutrition Coordinator | Save the Children | Vietnam Country Office 4th Floor, Machinco Building, 444 Hoang Hoa Tham, Hanoi, Vietnam| Hand phone: +84 (0) 987.864.603| Office number:  +84 (0) 4 3573 5050 - ext: 417 | nguyenngoc.thach at savethechildren.org<mailto:nguyenngoc.thach at savethechildren.org>
[A thirty-year journey for better futures for children in vietnam. (2)]