[Ngo-admin] Temporary vacancy for Translator at VECO

Nguyen Thi Hien hien at veco.org.vn
Wed Jun 3 09:41:20 BST 2009

Dear All,

It would be great if you could help me to circulate this job advertisement
for a temporary vacancy for Translator position at VECO Vietnam to your
friends or colleagues who are interested in.

In general, this candidate mainly supports an expatriate for only 3 weeks
with translation/interpretation tasks.

Detail translation/Interpretation tasks for three weeks (foreseen for June
2009) are as follows:

*	Monthly monitoring meeting + Minutes
*	Promotion workshop/other activities as scheduled by Phutho stas and
Langsonstas
*	All communication (Email + telephone) with Vinastas,
PhuThostas/Langsonstas, Economic department and Economic Farmer groups.
*	Translating documents (as required)
*	Discussion on the semester report
*	All email and telephone communication with Lang Son team
*	Individual personal discussion with Lang Son team
*	Activities discussion with Lang Son Team (in July)

Basic salary: 300USD/month

We need it urgently, better to start from coming Monday 8th June 2009.

Many thanks

Hien

P/S: Chi Ha oi, cai nay chi chi forward cho moi nguoi ma chi biet giup em
thoi ah, khong can post len NGO website dau ah. Cam on chi

Nguyen Thi Hien (Ms.)

Administration/Communication Officer

Website:  <http://www.veco.org.vn/> http://www.veco.org.vn

Add: 12, Lane 535/2 Kim Ma, Ba Dinh, Hanoi

Tel: (84-4) 3771 8906    Fax: (84-4) 3771 8883

Skype: hien36mtdp