[Ngo-admin] World Vision Vietnam (MFU): Vacancies in Thanh Hoa and Hung Yen

Pham_Thanh_Thuy at wvi.org Pham_Thanh_Thuy at wvi.org
Wed Jun 3 09:52:56 BST 2009

Dear ALL,

Please help to pass on the below message to people who are interested in.

Dear chi Hien and chi Ha, please help to post it on the website and
Newsletter.

(See attached file: Loan Trainees-Thanh Hoa & Hung Yen-MFU-WVV.pdf)

Best Regards,

Thanh Thuy, Pham - Human Resources Officer
World Vision Vietnam
Add: 4th floor, HEAC Building, 14-16 Ham Long Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: 84.4 39439920 (Ext.114); Fax: 84.4 39439921
Mob: 0902.222 680
Email: pham_thanh_thuy at wvi.org
Skype: pham_thanh_thuy
Website: www.worldvision.org.vn
"My sheep hear my voice. I know them and they follow me"
John 10:27