[Ngo-lwg] Reminder of LWG meeting with ICBL Campaigner tomorrow 30 August, 10h30 - 12 AM at NGORC, 218 Doi Can Hanoi

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Wed Aug 29 09:46:47 BST 2012

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

A gentle reminder to all of you about LWG meeting with ICBL Campaigner
tomorrow morning from 10.30 to 12 AM.

See you all tomorrow,
Best regards,
Thuha

Dear LWG Members,

It is my pleasure to announce that Mr. Firoz Alizada, Campaign Manager
of the International Campaign to Ban Landmines (ICBL) will be visiting
Hanoi briefly on the 30^th and 31^st August. In order to promote the
discussion on the ban of Anti-personal landmines, and assist Mr Firoz in
gaining an understanding of the mine action programme in Vietnam, we
will be hosting a LWG meeting on Thursday the 30^th August, 10:30 at the
NGORC meeting room.

I look forward to see you all there

Regards

Jonathon (Gus) Guthrie

Country Director

Norwegian People's Aid Vietnam

Add: Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound

No. 298 Kim Ma street., Building A2., Room 309.,

Ba Dinh district., Hanoi, Vietnam

Mobi:  +84 (0) 914 222 682

Tel:      +84 (0)43-726-4912/3

Fax:     +84 (0)43-726-4914