[Ngo-lwg] Landmine Working Group on 8 August, 2013 at VVAF Office Viet Hong building, 4th floor, 58, Tran Nhan Tong

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Thu Aug 8 05:58:06 BST 2013

Dear Hai Yen oi,

Your message has gone through to LWG mailing list, however, the Group
Chairman is now not in VN, He will not be back from Bangkok hospital
until next week. We hope Gus will be getting better.

I also added your presentation to our agenda today already. Portia oi!
please remember that our meeting will have one more presentation from CRS.
Thanks everyone for the communication and specially to Portia, Chri,
Chuck, Thao for volunteering to support the meeting and VVAF for
providing meeting room.

See you all this afternoon,

Best regards,

ThuHa