[Ngo-lwg] Presentations at LWG information sharing event last Friday

Ha Phan haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Thu Jul 9 17:09:41 +07 2020

Dear colleagues and friends,

Thank you all for your active participation at the Landmine Working
Group's Sharing information event last Friday. All presentations at the
meeting are now available on Landmine WG subpage - NGORC's website. You
can download them from the link below:

https://ngocentre.org.vn/pub/presentations-landmine-working-group-meeting-july-2020

Thanks again PACCOM for hosting, our Group Co-chairs for excellent
coordination/facilitation and big thanks to all our Presenters for great
sharing!!!

Best regards,

Ha Phan

Phan Thi Thu Ha

Senior Working Groups Coordinator
VUFO-NGO Resource Centre
Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound, room 201, Building E3
6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam
Phone: +84 4 3832 8570
Mobile: +84 0912174879
Email:haphan at ngocentre.org.vn