[Ngo-lwg] Recruitment of Local Consultant for Evaluation of KV-MAP

Helene Kuperman Helene.Kuperman at maginternational.org
Tue Jan 18 11:45:08 +07 2022

Dear Members of LWG,

On behalf of the LWG co-chairs, I share our warmest greetings.

Commissioned by KOICA, the Korea University's evaluation team will evaluate 1st phase of the Korea-Vietnam Mine Action Project (KV-MAP), launched in 2016 and completed in 2021.
The evaluation team has unfortunately not been able to visit Vietnam due to COVID-19 restrictions in Vietnam and Korea.
Thus, the evaluation team is seeking to recruit a local consultant to undertake liaison between the evaluation team and implementing partners, and more importantly, conduct the field based evaluation mission.

For those interested, please see the ToR attached. All contact details are to be found in the attached ToR.

The co-chairs are not responsible of this recruitment nor the main point of contact.

Best regards
LWG co-chairs

MAG is registered as a charitable company in the UK. Registered in England No. 4016409. Registered Charity No. 1083008. Registered Office: Suite 3A, South Central, 11 Peter Street, Manchester, M2 5QR, UK.

Confidentiality Disclaimer:
This email is intended solely for the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential or otherwise legally protected from disclosure. Unauthorised use, copying or disclosure of any of this email may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately inform the sender and permanently delete the original email and all copies thereof. Email communications are not secure or error-free, and may contain viruses. We use systems to reduce these risks, but do not accept responsibility for transmission errors or interception and recommend that you take precautions.
MAG's privacy policy can be found here https://www.maginternational.org/privacy-policy