[Ngo-sanrm] Apply now! Accepting applications for 2020

Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources Management Working Group ngo-sanrm at ngocentre.org.vn
Tue Oct 1 00:28:15 +07 2019

Hello Friend,

Atlas Corps is founded on the idea that talent is universal, but
opportunity is not. We believe in the power of a vision is to address
critical social issues by developing leaders, strengthening
organizations, and promoting innovation through an overseas
fellowship of skilled social change professionals. We need your help
to carry out that mission.

Can you take action to promote opportunities to rising leaders around
the world?

Apply!
Our new application for our April 2020 class (and beyond) is open. Do
you want to expand your network and develop your professional skills?
Are you between 22 and 35 years old with English proficiency, a
bachelor's degree, and a passion for a life-changing personal and
professional experience? We accept applications year-round and we
strongly suggest that candidates apply by November 3rd in order to be
considered for our Fellowships beginning in April 2020 and later. Act
now at  - apply.atlascorps.org!

Share!
Is there a star among your peers who you think would be an amazing
Atlas Corps Fellow? Forward this email to them!

Spread the word!
Go to - facebook.com/atlascorps/ to share social media posts or visit
 - recruitment.atlascorps.org to share additional recruitment
materials.

Our priority deadline for Fellowships is November 3rd. Thank you for
sharing this exciting opportunity and for helping us change
perspectives and change the world!

Best,
Meredith Newmark

P.S. Want to learn more about the Fellowship? Check out
-atlascorps.org/faq/, and stay tuned on  - facebook.com/atlascorps/
for regular updates!

Apply now! - apply.atlascorps.org

ATLAS CORPS FELLOWS
João Fernandes (Class 35 | Brazil | Host: Laureate):
Through professional, cultural, and social immersion, Atlas Corps
provides its fellows with a life-changing opportunity and empowers
its international community of young leaders to continue to make a
positive impact on the world.

Nilima Raut (Class 30 | Nepal | Host: Making Cents International):
Having been inspired by the strong professional women leaders in my
host organization, my fellowship has empowered me by providing
opportunities to learn, implement my ideas, and to take leadership in
YouthLead project activities.

subject line or simply click on this link

http://cts.vresp.com/u?8cba999ad3/c88a53f02f/mlpftw/confirm

Atlas Corps sent this email free of charge using VerticalResponse for
Non-Profits. Non-Profits email free. You email affordably.

Atlas Corps
99 M Street
Southeast 4th Floor
Washington, District of Columbia 20003
US

Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy:
http://www.verticalresponse.com/content/pm_policy.html