[Ngo Climate Change] Need your help to on CSO mapping

Adrian Yeo ninoamigo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 15:15:07 ICT 2015

Hello,

I'm doing a project with CAN (http://climatenetwork.org/), trying to
conduct a ground survey on the CSOs who are working on climate change and
environment issues in this region.

Firstly, I would like to invite you to fill up this survey.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NVSC2jzVsWiGc5QV95JXGxB-BtXVftmclFdelrjEMSo/viewform

Secondly, do you have list of contacts that I can approach on filling up
this survey or recommend this survey to?

Feel free to forward this survey to your contacts too.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Cheers

Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. - Go Green - Save
Paper -

Best regards,

Adrian Yeo

m: 012-358 5453
instagram/fb/twitter/skype/G+/tumblr: ninoamigo