[Ngo Climate Change] FW: Quick survey on Climate Vulnerability Assessment for NAP - CCWG!

Vu Quoc Anh anh.vuquoc at wwf.org.vn
Mon Feb 11 15:36:35 +07 2019

Dear CCWG members,

In order to promote and integrate our work on climate vulnerability assessment (CVA) in National Adaptation Plan (NAP), CCWG is going to conduct a quick survey about methodology, results of CVA which CCWG members have been working. With the support from consultant team (Ms. Nguyen Thi Ngoc Ha from ECODE, Prof. Truong Quang Hoc and Nghiem Thi Phuong Tuyen from CRES), the survey will be analyzed and written in advocacy research format which is launched at the conference of CCWG in Apr 2019.

Could you please support the network to complete the survey either Vietnamese or English version for the most comfortable way and send back to me by 12nd Feb 2019?

If you need any clarification please contact directly with the team leader, Ms. Hoang Thi Ngoc Ha at hahoang.ecode at gmail.com

Em Quoc Anh

Vu Quoc Anh (Mr.)

Climate Change Working Group (CCWG) Coordinator

Energy and Climate Change Department

WWF-Vietnam

Add: No. 6, Lane 18 Nguyen Co Thach Str., Nam Tu Liem Dist, Hanoi

Tel: +84 243 7193 049   Fax: +84 243 719 3048

Mob: +84 904 993 612

Email: anh.vuquoc at wwf.org.vn

Skype: vuquocanh113

wwf.vietnam.panda.org