[ingo-hcmc] FW: Equitas International Human Rights Training Program

Dung.Vu at international.gc.ca Dung.Vu at international.gc.ca
Tue Oct 10 09:53:51 +07 2017

FYI.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D29D92.C42C7680]
[cid:image002.png at 01D341AD.AD4BCCD0]

Vu Tuan Dung (Mr.)
Public Affairs Officer | Agent des affaires publiques

Consulate General of Canada, Ho Chi Minh City | Consulat général du Canada, Ho Chi Minh Ville
Suite 1002, The Metropolitan, 235 Dong Khoi, District 1
Telephone | Téléphone: +84 (28) 3827 9909
Mobile | Portable: +84 (0)94 4896 736
Email | Courriel: dung.vu at international.gc.ca<mailto:dung.vu at international.gc.ca> ; dungmofa at gmail.com<mailto:dungmofa at gmail.com> (in case the former doesn’t work)
Website: www.vietnam.gc.ca<http://www.vietnam.gc.ca/>

www.facebook.com/CanadaTaiHochiminh<http://www.facebook.com/CanadaTaiHochiminh> (Tiếng Việt, English, français)