[ingo-hcmc] Fwd: [ingodirectors] URGENT: Request for SIGN ON the Joint Comments and Recommendations on Revision of Decree 12

Son Pham son at linvn.org
Tue Oct 10 13:16:08 +07 2017

Dear INGO directors:

Following recent requests from MOFA and PACCOM for INGOs’ comments and
recommendations on the upcoming revision of Decree 12, a group of
INGOs prepared a joint document to be submitted to the relevant
Vietnamese agencies. Please see the enclosed document (available in
Word and PDF format).

Please let me know by this Wednesday, 11 October if you would like to
add your organisation's name to the list of INGOs supporting this
joint document. Kindly note that you can SIGN ON even if you already
submitted your own comments to PACCOM or MOFA.

Thank you in advance!

Warm regards,

Marko
---------
Marko Lovrekovic, Managing Co-Director
VUFO-NGO Resource Centre
Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound
6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi
Building E3, Room 201, 2nd floor
Mobile: +84 904 191 871
Phone: +84 24 3832 8570
Email: director tại ngocentre.org.vn
Web: http://www.ngocentre.org.vn

On 27 September 2017 at 16:25, Marko Lovrekovic