[opportunities] Recruitment need - Clinton Health Access Initiative (Clinton Foundation)

Quynh Nguyen qnguyen at clintonhealthaccess.org
Fri Dec 20 16:32:22 +07 2019

Dear Ngan,

Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) Vietnam is looking for highly qualified and motivated candidates for 3 positions: Finance & HR Lead, Vaccine Program Manager and Deputy Country Director working at CHAI. Please see the TORs attached for more details. The applicant should send a one-page cover letter and CV to the email mentioned in the attached TOR by 06 January 2020.

Please kindly help to post the attached TOR on your websites and circulate it around to those who are interested in.
Thanks & best regards,
Quynh Nguyen I Finance Administrative Assistant, Vietnam I Clinton Health Access Initiative
6th Flr., Building No. 71, Chua Lang Str., Hanoi, Vietnam I  Tel: +84 24 6273 6780 I  Skype: quynhnhuneu50